Top-functional and snuggly warm for the winter, the WISMAR reliably protects equestrians’ hands from wind and cold while at the same time providing excellent tactility. The immensely successful ROECK-GRIP® material on the palm – it is supple and at the same time offers excellent grip – allows for sensitive handling of the reins. The absolutely windproof GORE® WINDSTOPPER® Soft Shell elastic backhand keeps out biting cold wind. That means your hands will stay toasty warm during long horseback rides, which is the prerequisite for giving exact cues with the reins. In addition, a napped inner lining and the long, slim construction with a closely fitting knitted cuff and an elastic backhand fastener retain the warmth inside the glove. Thanks to ROECKL’s exclusive COMFORT CUT, trimming on the index finger is not required – for added wear comfort. The WISMAR is available in three color combinations: black/red .The glove is of course easily machinewashable at 30 ° Celsius (86 ° Fahrenheit).
- Top-functional and snuggly warm for the winter
- Protects from wind and cold while at the same time providing excellent tactility
- Palmhand: ROECK-GRIP® material
- Backhand: GORE® WINDSTOPPER® Soft Shell Elastic
- Attributes: COMFORT-CUT, reflective design elements, Knitted cuff, elastic belt with easy closure, lining
- Machinewashable at 30 ° Celsius
- Size 8