Why ThinLine boots?
- The only closed front SMB boot lined with ThinLine protection
- – When ThinLine warms to body temperature it molds perfectly to the horses’ leg. When below 89 degrees it returns to its original shape.
- – ThinLine does not absorb water so boots won’t shift or rub
- – Infused with Anti-microbial agents to prevent skin problems and allows use on multiple horses
- – Ventilates to keep tendons cool
- – Dirt will not stick to the ThinLine lining making them super easy to keep clean.
Our ThinLine Cobra Boots look the same on the outside, but it is the breathable, no rub, easy care lining that will change your riding world!
ThinLine vents heat so tendons stay cooler. Infused with USDA approved anti-fungal agents to allow for use on multiple horses. Cobra boots are extremely slim compared to traditional Sport Medicine Boots, horses look neat and well turned out. The favorite boot of reining riders like Mike McEntire and Jon Ingram, this boot protects, holds up and gives you a much cleaner look in the show ring. It is easy to care for and is far more durable than its full neoprene competitors.
The exterior ventilated neoprene conforms to your horse, allows heat and moisture to escape, and keeps your horse cool, comfortable and performing at it’s best. Fully lined with amazing ThinLine foam, the boot provides 360 degrees of protection, safeguarding the cannon bone, tendons, and soft tissue. Proven to absorb energy from hoof impact. The uniquely designed suspensory strap stretches with each stride, allowing full ankle movement and helps eliminate hyper extension of the fetlock.
Most importantly, horses love them! Comfort is key in performance! Cobra support horse boots are sold in pairs (one for the left leg, one for the right leg)
Size Horse XLarge (closeout)